Drain Cleaning Burbank
If you need an Emergency Plumber in Burbank area or a routine Drain Cleaning service, Pasadena CA Plumbers are here for you! Call and ask about our Drain Cleaning Speacial! we can match or beat any competitor and we are friendly too!
Drain & Sewer Cleaning Services
Trouble with Your Drains? Call Our Plumbers!
At Pasadena CA Plumbers, we offer expert sewer drain cleaning services at an affordable price. Our customer service representatives are standing by24/7 to schedule your drain service emergency.
Why You Should Choose Us:
- Available around-the-clock for fast support
- Workmanship guaranteed
- Licensed plumbing experts
- Friendly, uniformed professionals
- Bonded and insured team
- Modern equipment like Hydroscrub® Jetting and plumbing video cameras
Why our $99 Drain Cleaning can’t be beat
- $99 Drain-Cleaning-Service: Satisfaction Assured
- Cable Machines: We use drain cleaning cable machines for normal stoppages
- Hydro-Jetters: We also have hydro-jetters for those instances when a cable just won’t do. A hydro-jetter uses high-pressured water to remove debris and build-up along drainpipe walls and can drastically improve the condition of your drainage system.
- DrainVision Sewer Camera™: The DrainVision system is a remote control camera made for entering sewer lines. This enables us to go deep inside the pipe and visually inspect the entire length from house to roadway. If we locate a problem early enough it can save you from having to dig up the yard and replace your entire system.
- Bio-Smart™: Bio-Smart is a safe, environment-friendly drain cleaning powder. It’s used as a regular maintenance product to prevent build-up along drain pipe walls, preventing costly stoppages and repairs. Septic tank owners should know that Bio-Smart helps prevent overflow problems by decomposing waste in a more safe and efficient manner.
Common Causes of Drain Clogs
- Dirt and debris
- Soap, detergent and shampoo buildup
- Grease buildup
- Sewage backup
What Not to Put Down Your Clogged Drains
- Never use off the shelf chemical drain cleaners, bleach, solvents or any other caustic substances in your drains. These chemicals in your drainage system can cause serious damage to your pipes. Always let your technician know you used any chemicals, to protect the person doing the work and your property.
- Do not mix chemical drain cleaners as they could cause a dangerous reaction.
- Only use bio-degradable drain treatments.
Advantages of Properly Installed Clean-Out
- May prevent flooding inside home
- Lower “per Blockage” cost
- Easier to locate the sewer line
- Makes clogs accessible to regular-size blades and cables
- Enables access by Hydro Jet if needed
- Closer to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better cleaning.
- No messy drain cables and machines inside your home
DIY Drain Maintenance Tip
To help prevent major backups and clogs in your home, try using a drain catcher to catch physical debris. To help clear minor clogs in your drains, pour a mixture of hot water, baking soda and vinegar down your drains. If neither of these work, its best to call a professional plumber to come snake your drains and clear any clogs before they get worse.
Pasadena CA plumbers has been fixing slow drains and providing drain cleaning services to Southern California residents for over 39 years. We provide expert training to certify our plumbers as qualified drain cleaning experts, which means superior service to you. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means that if you are not completely satisfied with our drain cleaning or plumbing service, we will do the job again to your satisfaction for FREE.
Tackling All Your Drain Cleaning Needs
There’s a reason we are the best Plumbers in the Los Angeles area we take pride in the work we perform, whether cleaning up a clogged kitchen drain or taking care of an outdoor drain.
You can call on our team for the following drain cleaning services:
- Clogged Kitchen Drains: When soaps, fats, grease, and food go down your kitchen drain, the inner walls of your kitchen pipes can easily be clogged with buildup, causing an unwanted blockage.
- Clogged Bathroom Drains: Hair, soap buildup, toothpaste, grime, toilet paper, and other bathroom products can all do serious damage to your drains over time and cause major plumbing issues.
- Clogged Utility Room Drains: Dirt, debris, and other messes can clog floor drains in basements or utility rooms, leading to poor drainage and the potential for flooding.
- Clogged Sewer Drains: The sewer drain transports your home’s gray and black water to the sewer. Any blockages can cause significant problems.
If your drain is running slow or is simply clogged up, you know who to call. We have the latest tools and technology to provide effective drain and sewer cleaning services that will restore your plumbing system and bring comfort and convenience back to your home. Give us a call at (855) 982-2028, or request an estimate online.
Most of the time, we let things go past due that need to be done because we forget about them. Our cars get thousands of miles over matinence before we take them in for an oil change. The big menial task at work keeps getting pushed back after all the other...read more
We will talk about the 10 things never to put down your garbage disposal. When useing your Garbage Disposal always remember its not a trash can. Garbage disposals are very conveniant but are not designed for everything! No matter how aweome yours is you...read more